Last updated 05/02/2021
This privacy notice provides information to explain how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.fleurandglass.co.uk. It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. With that being said, please let us know if at any time your personal information changes.
In the event you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your personal data we would be grateful that you contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve this for you. However, you do also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT You
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. Listed below are the different types of personal data collected by Fleur and Glass.
- Identity Data may include your full name and user name.
- Contact Data may include both your billing address and delivery address, email address and contact telephone number.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include history of payments and purchases made from you to Fleur and Glass.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders and any feedback you may provide.
Fleur and Glass do not collect any Sensitive Data about you such as race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you using a variety of different methods. Filling in forms on our website, when speaking directly to Fleur and Glass or through email, post or phone.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for forming a contract between you and Fleur and Glass and where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Additional to this, your personal data may be used to deliver and facilitate delivery to the user.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only be using your personal data for the purpose of which we had collected it for, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose of why it was collected. If we need to use your personal data for a different purpose as what it was collected for, we will notify you and explain the legal ground of processing.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will have to share your personal data with the parties set out below.
- Third Parties to whom we use for delivery purposes of our products from Fleur and Glass and to yourself.
Fleur and Glass will not share any other information. If information is required to be shared, you will be contacted first.
We limit access to your personal data to employees and other third parties who have a business that need to know such data. They will only process data on our instruction and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will also only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Your personal information by law must be kept for 6 years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to;
- Right to withdraw consent.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request to erasure of your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data.